Pets Are Always Welcomed At The Inn At Nye Beach
We want all of our guests to enjoy their stay with us, both human and canine alike. That is why every dog gets a toy, a doggy bone and cleanup baggies when they check in. Doggy bowls are also available upon request. Please read our pet policy for more information.
Inn at Nye Beach's Pet Friendly Hotel Policy
The Inn at Nye Beach is happy to accommodate you and your pet during your stay. Out of consideration for your surroundings and your fellow guests, we ask that you kindly review the following guidelines:
- Pets are defined as dogs. No cats or any other animals.
- Advance notice of the number of pets is required. Undeclared pets or additional pets not reported at time of check-in are subject to a $250 non-refundable fee.
- Owners agree to pay a $20 fee, per night per pet, with a maximum of 2 pets per room.
- There is a 25lb pet limit for all pets.
- Pet owner agrees to not leave their pets unattended at any time during their stay; which includes both guest rooms and private vehicles. Unattended pets will be subject to a $50 non-refundable fee.
- Due to safety concerns for our employees and your pet, we will not clean a room with an unattended pet. Pet owners may be asked to vacate the property if their pets become a nuisance to other guests.
- Owners agree to keep their pets on a leash or in a kennel while the pet is on any public or common area of the property.
- Pet owners agree to walk their pets in the designated, "pet area" and also agree to clean up after their pet as needed.
- Any guests planning on bringing a pet must contact the Inn at Nye Beach directly by calling locally 541-265-2477 or toll free 1-800-480-2477.